It’s not about ‘selling’ but ‘counselling
Thousands of students choose to study abroad each year and they are faced with the challenge of having to decide the best-suited country, institution and course of study. Although there is a huge amount of information on the internet, students don’t always have time or the inclination to find the information for themselves. This is where a good international Admissions counselor can make a positive difference.
Who is the ‘right’ candidate?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Marketing and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to deal with complex information
- Research skills
- Job satisfaction
- International exposure & Travel
- Possible opportunities for managerial level
roles in future
Raffles Educare encourages candidate’s having experience within education industry to explore a rewarding career with us. If you are interested in this profile you can send in your resumes at email@example.com